Where My Kittens At?

Happy Fursday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another Missy Show blog post.  I hope today finds all you guys doing great--and if you're not doing great, I hope that checking out some of this year's Kitten Bowl contenders helps things to look up a bit. 

Before we get into things, let me announce that there will also be a puppy marching band that'll be a part of this year's kitten bowl!  They're gonna kill us with cuteness!  Ok, now let me tell you what's not so cute.  The Hallmark Channel website isn't giving me player profiles and telling me which teams the kittens are playing for, the way they have with past Kitten Bowl players.  Maybe it's just me, but I only see a "Cat-Tender" section which shows me some of the kittens who'll be playing, but doesn't tell me their name or team; and all I'm seeing is ten kittens, (even though I know many more will be playing). 

The only one I managed to find that told me the team and the kitten's name was on Hallmark's Kitten Bowl Facebook page.  That kitten's name is Squeak, and is playing for the Home and Family Felines.  I assume Squeaks is from this year's game because his picture was posted this past Friday the 13th.

Here's his pic:


I also found one more on their Facebook page of another black cutie named Noodle, but no team info on him:



 



 
In Saturday's post, I'll feature two other kitties off the Hallmark site.  I'm just disappointed they don't give names and teams this time around (unless they're gonna add them later).  They do have some videos on their site for this year's game, so perhaps some of the names and teams may be mentioned in those, (I haven't had a chance to look at all of them yet).

Special thanks to Northshore Animal League and Last Hope Animal Rescue for providing us with all the great players, and helping to find them homes.

That's all for now.  Check back tomorrow for more Puppy Power--plus animal trivia.

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off.......................................

Comments