Before the Final Battle

Happy Friday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another edition of Missy's Blog--The official blog of The Missy Show.
We're your premiere source for fun and informative pet topics.  Before we get into revealing the remainder of our puppy and kitten contenders, I also want to wish everyone a Happy Cordova Ice Worm Day! 

I must say that I've run across a few sites that state February 7th as Cordova Ice Worm  Day in addition to those that name February 3rd; but I'm going to go with my go-to site for animal holidays, holidays and observances.com, and leave it at February 3rd:

http://www.holidays-and-observances.com/animal-holidays.html

For more information concerning The Cordova Ice Worm Festival, check here:

http://cordovachamber.com/events/cordova-iceworm-festival

Okay, now onto puppy and kitten matters.  Let's meet the rest of the players.  Kittens first:

First up is Bob Cat Gurley, playing for The Last Hope Lions.  Position:  Running Cat.  Middle name:  Danger.  Okay, so I made up the last part, but he looks like his middle name should be Danger:

Bob Cat Gurley
Next up to bat is, Shorty, also playing for The Last Hope Lions.  Love the fact that he believes that no problem can't be licked.  I agree, lil' dude.  I agree.


Shorty
This next lovely little gal is playing for the commissioner's favorite team, Boomer's Bob Cats.  Introducing Daisy.
Daisy
This little dude looks nearly as mean as his teammate, Tom Bratty Cat.  But not quite, anybody looks as fierce as that dude.  Introducing Cuddles.  With guys like this playing for The Bobcats, I'm thinking they may take it home for the win:

Cuddles
You want some chili and rice with this?  Reppin' for The Home and Family Felines, introducing, Beans.  I know that was corny.  But that's what beans make me think of!
Beans

Also playing for The Home and Family Felines and also named after food, is the Rrven and white kitty known as Bacon:
Bacon
Don't let my pink paws and cute demeanor fool you.  I'm in in to win it.  Hi.  I'm Sir Prance-A-Lot.  North Shore Bengal for life!
Sir Prance-A-Lot
I was thinking based on the tough look of The Bobcat players, that they would likely bring home the win, but this guy just might bring home a surprise win for The Bengals.  Introducing Pork Chop, better known as "Orange Crush."

Pork Chop
I bet this little guy's super precise.  It's none other than Laser:
Laser
Who would have guessed?  Another cat named after food.  Introducing Jelly Bean.  Love his nickname:
Jelly Bean, AKA "Santa Claws"
Wonder if this little guy's hot under the collar?  LOL.  Another "foodie" kitty--it's Jalepeno:

Jalepeno is so darned cute
Guess I left out a bunch of The North Shore Bengals originally.  My bad.  Introducing Furry Bradshaw an alumni of Hississippi State.  I love it!

Furry Bradshaw
And introducing the last of our Kitten Bowl Contenders and team members of The North Shore Bengals, (and holding another food name), it's Dijon Sanders:

Dijon Sanders
Sorry if I ended up overlooking any kitties or putting some on twice.  I wasn't going in order with them the way I was with the puppies, (they didn't have all the kittens added at first).  If I discover I overlooked any, I'll feature them in a post tomorrow.  Now for the last of the pups...

Ay, caramba!  Even though I know this isn't "The Taco Bell Dog", Striker still reminds me a lot of him.  Striker is an 18 week old Miniature Pinscher/Shih Tzu Mix.  He's playing courtesy of Operation Paws for Homes, Virginia.

Striker, Team Ruff
What a handsome boy!  Playing for Team Ruff is Sully.  Sully is a 12 week old Spaniel mix.

Sully, Human Society Nashua, New Hampshire
This blue eyed cutie is Tucker.  Why do I feel like I've already introduced Tucker in another post?  Maybe I have.  Maybe she deserves mentioning twice.  She's certainly cute enough.
Tucker, Team Fluff

This guy has a gorgeous coat!  I could really see myself with a dog like this as a pet.  Introducing Wesley, Team Ruff.  What a sweet face.  Come here, puppy...
Wesley:  21 week old Shepherd Mix, Stray Rescue, Missouri
This dog takes cute to a whole other level.  This little lady is Wilma.  She's a 16 week old Pug/Shih Tzu Mix--New Life Animal Rescue, New Jersey.

Wilma, Team Fluff



Look at this adorable cuddle baby.  He looks like a plush toy.  Everyone, meet Winston.  Team Ruff.


Winston, Australian Shepherd, 14 weeks old.
It's Winter, everybody!  No, not the season.  It's this pretty Jack Russell Terrier mix.  Winter is 14 weeks old, and comes to us courtesy of Paw Works, California:

Winter, Team Ruff   
 
 
 




Comments