Who You Rootin' For?

Happy Caturday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another Missy Show blog post.  I didn't quite expect to wake up this morning to such a chilly house.  When it's been hitting 70 degrees for most of the past week, it's kind of jarring to wake up to 40.  It is still winter, but in this area, I guess I have to just accept the fact that temperature flip flopping is the norm, and that it might be like 75 degrees this time next week--but I digress from the main point...

Tomorrow's the big games.  What teams are you rooting for?  Who do you predict will be the ultimate champions among the canine and the feline teams?  With the pups, there's Team Ruff vs. Team Fluff.  With the kitties, we have The Last Hope Lions, The North Shore Bengals, Boomer's Bob Cats, and The Home and Family Felines.  For some reason, I'm thinking it'll be Boomer's Bobcats for the kittens.  It's hard to say for the pups.  I'll have to think some more on that.

Yesterday, while attempting to finish my blog post, there a was a technical glitch that kept me from being able to add the last two Puppy Bowl players.  So I just wanted to use this post to feature these two special pups.

This is Woody.  Woody seems a little reluctant to pose and sort of nervous, in that Scooby Doo kind of way.  But there's no need to be, Woody.  A pup as cute as you is automatically a winner in my book.  Woody is an 18 week old, Blue Healer/Cattle Mix, and comes to us via Bark Town Rescue, Kentucky:


Woody, Team Ruff

 
Our last gentleman pup is Ricky, also playing for Team Ruff.  This wide-eyed, speckled cutie plays tomorrow, courtesy of Operation Education Animal Rescue, Tennessee.  He is a 16 week old Terrier mix:

Ricky
Well that's it for today's post.  Check out The Missy Show's Twitter page for live tweets during tomorrow's broadcasts.  May the best pups and kittens win!

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off................................

Comments