The Madness of March

Happy Mondo Missy Monday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another edition of Missy's Blog.  As promised, I just wanted to update you guys on what's going on with the Live Streaming.  I am keeping the event scheduled for March 25th.  It will air at our usual Missy Show time of 5pm Central. 

I'm still experimenting with different platforms, but I'm thinking it will be on Google Hang Outs as of now.  I'll definitely let you guys know for sure by next Monday.  If we do a Hangout session, you guys are welcome to submit any questions to us, if you're on Google Plus, (still gotta figure out how that works).  If all else fails, you can always email me your pet, animal, or show questions at blogtalkmissy@gmail.com

Be sure to check back on Friday for a special St. Patrick's Day edition of Missy's Blog.  Which of your favorite Irish animals will be featured?  Check back on March 17th to find out.  Okay, I actually really kept this one short and sweet, so before I drag on....

Until next time,

This is your host J,

signing off.................................


Sleeping Beauties


Comments