To Recap

Happy Wild Out Whisker Wednesday!

Thanks for checking out another edition of Missy's Blog, the official Missy Show Blog.  I want to thank you guys once again for tuning in to our Live Stream event, this past Saturday.  For those of you who may have missed it, you can still listen here: 


 
 
In case you missed it, or don't have time to listen, we announced that we'll be broadcasting an all new Missy Show episode on Saturday, April 15th at 5pm.  For now, we still won't be doing our broadcast on Blog Talk Radio in our traditional podcast format.  Instead, the episode will air via Google Hangouts again and will be available on YouTube for everyone to listen to.  The episode title will be announced in our next blog post on Friday.
 
We also announced that the show will not immediately return to its weekly format.  Once we get started on April 15th, the episodes will continue on a bi-weekly basis until July, (the month wasn't totally decided at the time we did Saturday's Live Stream).  In July, we plan to return to our weekly format in time for our 2nd annual Christmas in July celebration.
 
As far as blog posts go, because I am wanting to also revive my Girl October blog and work on some other projects, I'm going to limit my Missy Show posts to two per week, unless I have extra time or a really good post idea I want to share.  This may also change in July, as I may try to do a post everyday in that month like I did last year.  We'll see how things transpire beyond July as far as number of posts and episodes.  If we do take it back to bi-weekly episodes and twice weekly blog posts after July, we'll definitely pick back up in October for our October Pet Spooktacular celebration.
 
And of course, you can still catch us on all our social media sites.  My goal is have at least the next three to four episode titles for you guys in this Friday's Featured Animal Post.  And as soon as I get Girl October back up and running, I'll let you all know too, in case you want to check out some non-animal related topics.
 
Okay, that's it for now. 
 
This is your host J, signing off...
 
 
 

Comments