The People & Pets of Harvey

Happy Caturday, Missians!

It's good to be back.  I greatly missed you all during the month of August; but I felt it necessary to unplug for a while, to get myself back on track.  During that time, I got to explore some directions I want to go in with the show, and with the blog, and website.  More to come on that, in future posts.  I've decided not to let this one be a super long, post. 

I just want to continue by saying that my thoughts and prayers go out to all the people and animals affected by Hurricane Harvey.  I, myself live in a coastal region, and hurricanes are a constant possibility this time of year.  I even lived through a bad one, and some semi-bad ones, too, (though not on the level of Harvey).  I encourage everyone, if they can afford it, to please donate to the charity of your choice to help all the hurricane victims. 

Just think if one million people donated just a dollar, that's a million dollars going toward food, water, and other vital supplies.  Please, lets also not forget the animals affected by this disaster, too.  I'm sure most of you have already seen the picture of the exhausted and shivering opossum discovered by a news crew covering the storm.  Opossums aren't my most favorite of animals, but it still broke my heart to see the poor creature scared, cold, and with nowhere to go.  In case you haven't seen the picture or read about it, you can check it out here:

https://petrescuereport.com/2017/television-crew-discovers-drenched-possum-shivering-rain/

So, I just want to say, once again, my sincerest prayers and sympathy for all those in Houston and surrounding areas being negatively affected by the devastation of Harvey.  Much love.

PS:
We were due to have an all new Missy Show episode today, but D, is on a trip, right now, so we'll return all new, on Saturday, September 16th.  Look for an all new Featured Pet post on Monday.

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off...

Please help all my animal friends and their parents in Texas.

Comments