Upcoming Episodes

Happy Fursday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another edition of our Missy Show blog.  We're still your premiere source for fun and informative pet topics.  Sorry I haven't posted since like September 4th, but life got a little hectic, (as it often does); not to mention, being on Hurricane Irma alert, didn't help matters, (it didn't come close to us, but living on the Gulf Coast, it was very much a possibility).  Luckily, we just got some strong wind on Monday.  But at any rate, we're back. 

Even though we've already had an episode in the past about disaster preparedness for your pets, after the hurricane scare this past week, D and I thought it would be a good idea to do a refresher episode; so this Saturday, (September 16th), we'll be airing, "Disaster Preparedness 2:  Do You Have a Plan for Your Pets?  We'll still air at our usual time of 5pm Central on Google Hangouts. 

I've been out taking a lot of Fall/Halloween Décor pics, and have been sharing those on my Girl October blog's Facebook page.  I've also created an Instagram Girl October page, where I'm in the process of uploading all my pics.  If you'd like to check those out, you can see them here:

https://www.instagram.com/girl_october2014/

I also have some tentative episode titles ready to go for our upcoming October Pet Spooktacular next month.  I'll be sharing those with you guys coming up very soon.  Also stay tuned for another Featured Pet post this Sunday.  The pace of the posts are going to pick up--I promise.  Until Saturday, I'll leave you guys with this festive Halloween, Skeleton Dog pic, I took in TJ Maxx a couple of weeks ago.



See you at 5pm Central on Google Hangouts.  If you can't join us, be sure to check our YouTube channel so you can listen later.

This is your host, J

signing off....

Comments