Soon Time for Turkeys

Happy Fursday, Missians!

Let me just say, I apologize for being gone for so long.  I know we were supposed to have a show this past Saturday on the 11th, but I just found myself in one my "blah" phases where I didn't quite know what I wanted to talk about, so a good topic never came to me.  That was supposed to be the only show we were having for the month of November anyway, so, I think it's just safe to say, episode-wise, we'll just shoot to come back either December 2nd or December 9th.  I'll let you guys know for sure in an upcoming post.

I've been feeling a kind of writer's block when it comes to the blog posts, too.  I do know I want to do a Turkey inspired post in the next couple of days, and give you guys an opportunity to listen to our "All About Turkeys", episode again, from Blog Talk Radio.  I'm gonna have the turkey post ready for you guys either tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday.  I already know Saturday is going to be super busy because I'll be doing pre-Christmas cleaning, and buying all my Turkey Day grocery supplies. 

If things aren't hella busy tomorrow at work, or too crazy after I get off, I'll be able to get it out to you all tomorrow.  I'd rather not make too many promises about what I'm going to put out during the week of Thanksgiving, so I'll just leave that open, but hopefully will have some more material for you all, definitely, the week after.  If I pop some posts out during Turkey Day week, let's just count that as a bonus, shall we?

Okay.  I think that's it for now.  I'll hit you guys up in a few with a turkey-inspired post. 

Until then, this is your host J, signing off....

PS: I missed you!




Comments