All About Reindeer Episode

Happy Friday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another edition of The Missy Show blog.  We're still your premiere source for fun and informative pet topics.  Besides good morning, what else can I say, except, it's super cold, and rainy here.  I know I can't complain as much as some of you, considering how far South I am, but I must say, I'd rather be home in bed right now.  Well I guess with the chilly temps, today's a great day to take another listen to our 2014, "All About Reindeer" episode.

Check it out here.

I'll be back on Sunday or Monday with Cold Weather Safety Tips for your pet, and later in the week, Christmas Safety Tips.

Until then,

Stay warm, (and of course, that goes for your fur-babies too)!

This is your host J,
signing off...





Comments