It's 2018!

Happy New Year, Missians!

I'm happy to be back with you guys for a brand new year, and happy to be sharing my first post of the year with you.  I know things dried up a lot toward the end of 2017, and I wasn't putting out as much content.  I was supposed to even put out something after Christmas, but of course that didn't happen.  But I wanted to start fresh with your Pet and Animal holidays for the month of January.  January's Pet and Animal Holidays are courtesy of Holidays and Observances.com:

http://www.holidays-and-observances.com/animal-holidays.html

January Animal Holidays:

Month: 
  • Adopt a Rescued Bird Month
2018 Weeks: 
  • Bald Eagle Appreciation Days - January 20-21, 2018
2018 Days: 

January Pet Holidays:

Month: 
  • National Train Your Dog Month
  • Walk Your Pet Month
2018 Days: 

I'll see you guys back on Thursday morning with our first Featured Pet of 2018!

Until then,
This is your host J,
signing off....






Comments