Missy On the Move

Happy Monday, Missians!

I hope all of you are having an awesome day so far.  I'm sitting here coming up with new concepts for the show as I type this.  I've actually been sitting here with the cursor blinking for about 30 minutes now, because ideas kept flowing and interrupting me, every time I would attempt to type.  Side bar:  Another 30 minutes has passed and ideas are steadily coming.

Okay, this is actually a good thing.  Some of these ideas will be put together for blog posts and some may go in Missy Show episode format.  I've been contemplating returning to my Blog Talk Radio format for The Missy Show, continuing on YouTube, or trying something different altogether.  For now, the stand-out choice is just to continue on YouTube/Google Hangouts.

I don't have any shows scheduled for January.  For now, I think I'll tentatively set the first show date for this year, for Saturday, February 17th.  The end part of January and the first two Saturdays of February will be likely spent tied up with Mardi Gras activities, so I'd rather wait until all of that, is over.  As of now, I'm pretty sure it'll still be with Google Hangouts/YouTube, but of course, I'll let you know if I decide to kick it with Blog Talk again.

I'll be back Thursday morning with another Featured Animal, and likely will bring back Animal Trivia on Fridays.  I'll also be bringing back Mythical Mondays in May with all new Mythical Beasts.  I'm also thinking of diversifying into other "creatures" besides traditional animals in March, by having a weekly "Monsters of March" creature to discuss, such as Black Eyed Kids, and things of that nature, (after all, we do have people who claim to have had experiences with creatures other than traditional animals or humans, so I thought it might be interesting to discuss the possibilities that we share the planet with more beings than meet the eye)--or do we?

That schedule will be out to you guys in the next two weeks.

Okay, that's it for now.  I'll see you all back here on Fursday, for our Featured Animal of the Week.

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off...

Bopper says, "Be sure to get your proper rest, everyday."



Comments