Upcoming Saturday Episode

Happy Caturday, Missians!

This post is gonna be a short one.  It's raining here, and my sinuses aren't being very nice to me right now; so, I'm thinking I'll be lying back down as soon as I complete this post.  I've been downing Emergen-C, keeping everything sanitized at work and home, and keeping the hands washed--here's to hoping for the best.  Anywhoo....back to the subject at hand. 

Next week's Missy Show episode will be "Why Him?  The Psychology of Choosing Odd Pets".  And of course, I realize what's an odd pet to one person, isn't necessarily odd to another, (but I think most people can agree that having a hissing cockroach as a pet isn't as common as having a dog or cat).  The episode will air on Saturday, February 17th at our normal time of 5pm Central, on Google Hangouts, (and afterwards, on YouTube).  For right now, I'm going to stick with the bi-weekly format, so the next episodes will be as follows:

March 3rd, 5pm Central:  "Jackholes:  Which Animals Make the Worse Pets?"
March 17th, 5pm Central:  "Reasons You Don't Need a Pet"

Additional Shows to be announced...

That's it for now, guys.  I'll see you all back here next week for another Missy Show blog post.

Until then, 
This is your host J,
signing off...

Zeus



Comments