Dancing Animals

Happy Tortie Tuesday, my dears!

Thanks for hanging out with us again, here at The Missy Show.  We're glad you chose us!  It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Christmas in July post, (because I obviously missed my Monday deadline, yesterday).  Today's 12 Days of Christmas post is about Dancing Animals.  Why dancing animals?  Well, in the 12 Days of Christmas song, they mention Nine Ladies Dancing, but to make things relevant for our animal themed blog, we're going to explore the subject of animals dancing.  So, can animals dance?  I've had a few dogs and cats, (mostly cats), in my day.  Have I ever witnessed any of them dancing?  Nope.  But then again I don't recall playing music around any of them either, (except for Missy--who would simply lie in the middle of the floor and stare at me).  So other than seeing birds on TV or various other animals shaking it on YouTube, I can't say that I've personally seen an animal dance.  But when animals do "dance," are they dancing in the way humans do?

Check out this post from The Daily Mail below, that discusses if animals have rhythm:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560798/They-got-rhythm-Animals-CAN-dance-music-twice-fast-pop-songs.html

And while you're at it, check out this YouTube Video of animals "getting down":


Of course all of that isn't exactly animals dancing on their own...but still...it's funny!

So can animals really dance?  You be the judge...

Until next time,

This is your host J,
signing off...

Comments