Missy Show in August

Happy Tuesday, Missians!

I hope all of you are having an awesome day, so far.  As I mentioned yesterday, this post is just to give you guys a heads up on what will be going on with The Missy Show in the month of August.  First off, special thanks to all of you who checked out our 2018 edition of Christmas in July.  It didn't really unfold the way I'd hoped this year, and I found myself mentally losing some steam, but thanks nonetheless for hanging in there with me.

Now, like last year, for the month of August, I am going to take another technology-hiatus.  This time, however, I won't have pre-scheduled posts in our Missy Show Facebook group; and like last year, I won't be posting to Twitter or The Missy Show Instagram page.  So, this time it will be a true hiatus.  I'm going to use this time to revamp my creativity, and come up with some cool subject matter for our October Pet Spooktacular shows.  The blog posts that were scheduled for August, and some of the ones for July that I didn't do, may be redistributed to November and December posts, if appropriate; or they'll just appear somewhere later down the line.  There will also be no Missy Show episodes during this hiatus.  And even though I'm gonna miss you guys terribly, this break is sorely needed.  For any of you who'd also been reading my Girl October blog, the same applies.  With that one, I may soon be making the move to Word Press.  I'll keep you posted.

All new Missy Show posts will continue, Tuesday, September 4th.  Complete blog post schedule and episode schedule to be announced at that time.  Girl October will either return in a new format in September or early October.  I will let you guys know soon.

Okay.  They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.  And I already am very fond of all of you; so my affection can only get stronger.  Thanks for your understanding and continued support.

I love you guys!

Until September,

This is your host J,
signing off...

Comments