Tuesday Day/Night

Happy Tuesday, Missians!

It's good to be back here with you all on this cold, rainy day, (it actually was daytime at the time I was writing this post, but got side tracked and just now publishing it tonight).  Despite the lack of sunshine, I'm thrilled to finally have a day that actually feels like autumn, here in the south.  I actually like dreary, cold days, (even though I'd prefer to spend them in bed); but alas, the day marches on, and duty calls.

I also want to wish a Happy Belated Veteran's Day to all our military service people, past and present. And I'd also like to give a special shout out to any military animals that assist our service people.  Your service is greatly appreciated!

Okay.  November is a month celebrating a lot of important animal topics.  Diabetes in pets, senior pets, pet cancer awareness, and National Animal Shelter and Rescue Appreciation Week, to name a few.  Due to just getting back in town and still feeling crunched to get the house together for Thanksgiving, plus officially get the new Girl October site up and running, I'm going to let the Thanksgiving pet safety tips be a blog post instead of a full Missy Show episode.  Instead of letting it come out Saturday, the 17th as originally scheduled, it will be posted Tuesday the 20th; and Saturday the 17th's post will be on the importance of adopting a senior pet.  Then we'll have another post on November 26th, addressing our other important November topics.  Other November dates to be announced.

That's it for now.  I planned to say more, but got super distracted as the day wore on.
I look forward to seeing you guys back here on Saturday!

Until then,

This is your host J,

signing off....

China wishes you all a good night!

Comments