Christmas with Missy

Happy Wednesday, Missians!

And Happy December!  Sorry that I've been M.I.A for the last part of November and the beginning of this month.  Having a family member pass away a week before Thanksgiving has been challenging, to say the least; but we've been getting through it.  Because of this, I decided to put my focus on spending time with family and enjoying the holiday season.  Unfortunately, that didn't leave a lot of room for blogging and social media updates. 

I still can't definitely say how often I'll be blogging and posting for the rest of this month, but I at least wanted to give you guys an update and post all the December Pet and Animal Holidays.  I'll likely re-run one of our Christmas safety tips blog posts at some point before Christmas.  There won't be any Missy Show episodes for the month of December.  Those will resume in the new year.

Okay, so here are your December Pet and Animal Holidays, courtesy of Holidays and Observances.com.

December Animal Holidays
2018 Weeks: 
  • Christmas Bird Count Week - December 14, 2018 - January 5, 2019 (Every Dec. 14 - Jan. 5)
2018 Days: 
  • International Cheetah Day - December 4
  • World Wildlife Conservation Day - December 4
  • International Animal Rights Day - December 10, 2018
  • National Day of Animal Rights - December 10
  • National Day of the Horse - December 13
  • Monkey Day - December 14
  • Visit the Zoo Day - December 27

December Pet Holidays
2018 Days:
  • National Mutt Day - December 2
  • International Animal Rights Day - December 10, 2018
Okay, that's it for now.  I will be back with some holiday pet safety tips, (and perhaps will put some more stuff out too.  Thanks for all your support of The Missy Show over the years!  Love and light!

This is your host J,
signing off...

My favorite pic of Missy at Christmas time...




Comments