Featured Pet: A Pup Named Chopper

Happy Wednesday, my Missians!

Thanks for checking out another post from your favorite pet people here at The Missy Show.  We're still your premiere source for fun and informative pet topics. 

Since I didn't get out a post last week as scheduled, I decided to give you guys a bonus post for February, before we go off into Monsters of March territory.  In today's post, I want you guys to meet my niece's new adopted puppy, Chopper:



Chopper is four months.  He's very happy to have a new home, and is pleased to meet you.


This is Chopper going for a ride.  I think he feels a little unsure about this whole car thing.



This is Chopper getting a bit of rest on the sofa.  Playing with these humans can be tiring.



And last, but not least...Chopper and his buddy "Chop."  (both already had their names before they ever met).

Okay.  That's it for now guys.  Just wanted to give you guys a light-hearted, warm post to get your day going.  I'll see you back here on Friday, for our March Pet and Animal Holidays!

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off...




Comments