Happy Easter/Bulldogs Are Beautiful

Happy Easter, Missians!

I hope y'all are having a beautiful day, so far.  Easter blessings to all of you and your families. 

Today's post will be a simple one, not only in celebration of Easter, but also in honor of Bulldogs are Beautiful Day.  I won't spend this post going on and on about the virtues of Bulldogs, instead I'll just post some adorable pics of them, and let you see it for yourselves.  I'll even sprinkle in a few bunnies for the occasion!

Enjoy!
I want something tasty.
Just a good boy and his ball.
French Bulldog alert!
Could you possibly say no to me?
I'm a tough guy!
I like head pats...
Happy Easter!

I'm a baby bulldog. Aren't I cutie?



I'm pretty in pink!






That's it for now kiddies!  Have a safe and beautiful day!

Until next time,

This is your host J,
signing off...

Comments