Cute Baby Christmas Animals

Happy Saturday, my fur-loving friends!

Thanks for joining me for our last Christmas in July post for 2019.  The time went by so quickly!  But you know what they say...time flies when you're having fun. 

At any rate, I'll be honest, I can't remember what I was exactly gonna do with this post when I came up with it.  I already did a post on Christmas Animals the other day, so I don't quite remember what I was thinking when I decided to do one on baby Christmas animals too (I usually have notes when I pick topics in advance).  So, for this one there is no article or post about baby Christmas animals that I'll be using--just some pics of some major cutie pies that I found.


Look at this cute baby waiting under the tree


I'm a bigger "baby" but I'm still cute




What's in the box?



Sleeping beauties

Tweet!  Tweet!
I know this was a very brief post, but hey---sometimes less is more.  I liked these pictures and thought they were adorable.  I hope they leave you with a warm, fuzzy Christmas feeling that will carry you until the "actual" season greets us in a few months.

Well, that's it for this year's Christmas in July posts.  Thanks for checking them out.  I'll see you guys back here on Wednesday to find out what's coming up in August.

Here's to wishing you all a fabulous remainder of your weekend.

Until next time, 

This is your host J, 
signing off...











Comments