Missy Show in August

Happy Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday!

I want to thank you all once again for supporting us during our Christmas in July celebration.  It's always fun to do, and I look forward to doing an all new batch of C.I.J posts next year.  I hope you guys have had an awesome July.  Mine was good for the most part, (it had some rough spots in there), but we pushed ahead.

So, now onward to bigger and better things.  Here's to wishing us all an even better August!

Okay, so here's what's up for August.  As you guys may remember, for the past two years, I've opted to use August as my month to take a cyber/social media break.  I debated doing the same this year, but I decided to do a compromise, instead.

I'm going to take a two week break at the beginning of the month and pick things back up for the last two weeks.  That way I'll have time to work on my fall schedule (which includes October Pet Spooktacular), but yet, not be gone for a whole month.  And in honor of "DOGust" taking place in the month of August, most of our posts will be dog related.  So, here's the rundown:

There will be a post for tomorrow, August 1st, Saturday, August 3rd, and Sunday, August 4th.  Then we'll take a break and return on August 18th.

Here's the rundown:

Thursday, August 1st:  Celebrating DOGust

Saturday, August 3rd: August Pet and Animal Holidays

Sunday, August 4th:  International Assistance Dog Week 

Sunday, August 18th:  Pamper the Pooch 

Wednesday, August 21st:  Protecting Your Dog From Mosquitos

Monday, August 26th: National Dog Day Post

Friday, August 30th:  National Holistic Pet Day/What's Coming Up in September for Missy Show

Saturday, August 31st:  Labor Day Roadtrip Safety for Your Pet

Okay, that's it for this post.  I'll see you guys back here tomorrow to find out more about DOGust.

Until then, 
This is your host, J,
signing off...




Comments