November Episode and Blog Schedule

Happy Wednesday night, pet lovers!

Thanks for checking out another edition of Missy's Blog.  We're still your premiere source for fun and informative pet topics. 

Alright.  First things first.  Sorry, I haven't already done a show by now or put out another blog post.
I started having a bit of brain fog/writer's block as October ended, so, I found myself at a loss for episode and blog topic ideas.  But I think I've overcome it (for now), and can finally give you guys the November schedule.

I know I said I was hoping to have a show for you guys by yesterday or today, but I've decided to wait until Friday to do our next episode.  Friday's show will be "Senior Pets Need Love Too."  It'll air at 7:30pm Central.

Here are the rest of the Missy Show episodes scheduled for November:



Saturday, November 16th: "Pet Health Matters: Diabetes and Cancer in Pets"
Friday, November 22nd @ 7pm Central, "Thanksgiving Safety Tips and Food Ideas for Fur-babies."
Tuesday, November 26th @ 2pm Central "Black Friday Shopping Ideas for Your Pet."

Okay, and here are your November blog posts:

Blog Posts:
Thursday, November 7th:  "What's Up With Hug a Bear Day?"
Tuesday, November 12th: "Fancy Rat and Mouse Day: What is it?"
Sunday, November 17th:  "Black Cat Are Awesome"
Tuesday, November 26th:  "Adopting a Turkey: Is it a Good Idea?"

Alright, that's it for now.

See you guys back here, tomorrow for our next blog post and on Friday night for our Senior Pet Show on Blog Talk Radio.

Until then,
This is your host J,
signing off...

Comments