December Pet and Animal Holidays

Happy Fursday!

And happy December, guys! 

Sorry I didn't have this post ready for you all on December 1st.  Putting up the Christmas decorations and getting the house in order has sort of taken over my life the past week or so; and that's greatly thrown me behind on getting things scheduled.  But I at least wanted to go ahead and get this post out to you all while I'm get some stuff figured out.  More on what's going on with Missy Show in December coming soon! 

I promise...

As always, today's pet and animal holidays are courtesy of holidays and observances.com.

http://www.holidays-and-observances.com/pet-holidays.html



December Pet Holidays: 


  • National Mutt Day - December 2
  • International Animal Rights Day - December 10


  • December Animal Holidays:
    By the Week: 
    • Christmas Bird Count Week - December 14, 2019 - January 5, 2020 
    By the Day: 
    • International Cheetah Day - December 4
    • World Wildlife Conservation Day - December 4
    • International Animal Rights Day - December 10
    • National Day of Animal Rights - December 10
    • National Day of the Horse - December 13
    • Monkey Day - December 14
    • Visit the Zoo Day - December 27

    Short holiday list, for December, huh?  I think so too!  But at any rate, I hope you guys have a great remainder of your week.

    Until next time,

    This is your host J,
    signing off...


    Comments