Missy Show 2020

Happy Friday, Missians!



Thanks for checking out our last Missy Show post for 2019.  Thank you guys for being with us through another year, and for sticking with us since we first came on the scene in March of 2014.  We look forward to providing you guys with another great year of fun and informative pet and animal topics.  I'm hoping that at some point later in 2020, D will be able to join us again for some future Missy Show episodes.

Speaking of future Missy Show episodes, we'll follow much of the same formula we followed in 2019.  Due to juggling three websites and two blogs, we're only going to have Missy Show episodes for October Pet Spooktacular for sure, (and possibly special episodes for the holidays).  Whether those will be on Blog Talk Radio, You Tube, or another format, I'll let you guys know closer to that time.

As far as blog posts, I'm going to trim it down a bit more than I did in 2019, (I know it was already trimmed quite a bit then).  I'm going to be going for quality over quantity.  As you remember in 2019 I was posting one post per week, and in 2020 I'm going to be posting one post every other week.

So, basically, I'll be posting twice a month.  I know that sounds super low compared to how we've operated in the past, but I plan to beef up our presence on our social media pages to make up for it.  My goal is to at least post some animal and pet content at least 2-3 times a week on Facebook and Twitter.

Since I always enjoy doing the Monsters of March and The May Mythical Beasts posts in addition to our October Pet Spooktacular posts, so I plan to continue those in 2020.  For now, I'm going to say that I'll still just post bi-weekly even for those, because I don't want to commit to having one per week for you guys and then be unable to get them out to you, (due to Girl October commitments).  I will say, if I have things planned out a lot better than I did in 2019, then I may be able to have four total Monsters and Beasts for you guys in March and May.  We shall see.

There may also be extra blog posts in other months as well, as time allows.  For January, I'm not going to say ahead of time what the two posts for the month will be.  I'll just post the links as I normally do on our social media pages.  For the other months, I may just opt to tell you on what dates I'll be making posts, but not so much what the exact posts will be.  I may try keeping things a bit more casual this year, (with the exception of Monsters of March, May Mythical Beasts, and October Pet Spooktacular posts--topics for those will all be announced ahead of time).

One last thing, due to July being crunch time for getting Girl October in gear for the upcoming holiday season, I likely won't be doing Missy Show's Christmas in July.  Note that I said likely.  Depending on how organized I've been with Girl October (and Missy Show), up to that point, I may do a few Christmas in July posts. So, on the conservative side, let's stick with the two posts per month plan, with the possibility of more posts when I'm having "organized moments."  I also need to revamp our Missy Show website.  I'm not going to say by a specific date, but I'll let you all know when I have that together.

Okay, with that being said, I hope you guys have a safe and happy New Year's Eve, and I'll see you all back here on Blogger around January 11th or 12th, (but I'll hit you guys up on Facebook and Twitter way before).

Until then,
much love from your host J!


Comments