New Year with Missy Show

Happy Tortie Tuesday, fur friends!

And Happy New Year!

And it's also dress up your pet day...



I hope all of you have been having a blessed and great 2020, so far.  This is actually my first post of the new year.  As I mentioned in my last post right after Christmas, I'm going to be scaling back on the amount of posts I'll be doing this year, (with perhaps a few exceptions like Pet Spooktacular posts).

I'm skimming down to 1 post every other week.  But I won't get back into the specifics of all that.  If you missed my last post, you can read more about the projected flow for Missy Show in 2020 here:

https://shesatortie.blogspot.com/2019/12/missy-show-2020.html

Okay.  With that out of the way, I'll start this off with a question:  Are there any particular pet or animal topics that you guys would like for me to cover this year?  If so, then hit me on our Facebook
(facebook.com/missy.show44) or Twitter pages (twitter.com/missyshow), or in the comments for this blog post.  And keep in mind this question is an open invitation to request blog or future show topics anytime.  So, if something comes to you, don't hesitate to share with us.  We'll take any suggestions into consideration, (within reason).

These are some days to look out for in the animal and pet world for the remainder of January (courtesy of holidays and observances.com):


January is also Adopt a rescued bird month, National train your dog month, and Walk your pet month.

That's it for now Missians, I'll see you all back here on January 26th!  Enjoy the rest of your week...

Until then, 

This is your host J, 
signing off...








Comments