Puppy-Kitten Holiday Musings

Happy Wildout Whisker Wednesday Night, my Missians!



How's your February going so far?

I hope things are going great for all of you.  Did your favorite Puppy and Kitten Bowl teams win?

Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch either this year, but I'd still like to congratulate Team Fluff on winning the Puppy Bowl.  I've been sitting here trying to find out which team won the Kitten Bowl, but haven't had much luck.  Drop me a comment and let me know if you find out.

We've got some great holidays going on this month that are worthy of celebrating.  Here's just a few that are happening during the whole month of February:

  • Beat the Heat Month
  • Dog Training Education Month
  • National Cat Health Month
  • National Pet Oral Health Care Month
  • National Prevent a Litter Month
  • Pet Dental Health Month
  • Responsible Animal Guardian Month
  • Responsible Pet Owner Month
  • Spay/Neuter Awareness Month
  • Unchain a Dog Month
  • Adopt a Rescued Rabbit Month
  • International Hoof Care Month
  • National Bird Feeding Month
  • National Wild Bird-Feeding Month
  • Responsible Animal Guardian Month
You can check out the other pet and animal holidays on holidays and observances.com.





Now pick some holidays out of the bunch to celebrate with your favorite furry friend!

Okay, we're easing up on the halfway point of this month, which means that I need to be making a decision about the Monsters of March.  Well, I can definitely say that one part of my decision has already been made.  I've missed you guys so much just doing this one post a week deal, that I've decided for March I am going to go back to my weekly format!  

And not only that, I'm gonna be giving you a new monster every Monday in the Month, (so you'll be getting 5 this year)!  I'll be back with my March schedule announcement on Wednesday, February 26th.  I'm so excited!  It's kind of nice to be able to explore some of my favorite subject matter without having to wait all the way until October Pet Spooktacular.

Anyhoo...
That's it for now.  I'll see you guys back here on February 26th for our Monsters of March schedule and much more!

PS:  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off...






Comments