May Mythical Beasts 2020 Edition

Happy Sunday, Missians!

I'm so sorry that I'm a week late with this post.  I was supposed to post something on Easter, but I think since the world's been upside down lately it seems, I completely forgot.  Plus, it didn't help that I felt pretty sucky on Easter Day.

At this point, I think April is a wash, (as far as blog posts), so I decided to just let you guys know what'll be going on in May with our May Mythical Beast posts.  As far as April goes, I'll just post the rest of any upcoming pet and animal holidays on our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).

As far as May goes, it's time to get mythical again.  With everything going on, I thought about not doing the May Mythical Beasts because I felt we might need lighter fare, but I decided to not break tradition, and that I can always post more light-hearted posts in our Facebook group.

Okay, so without further delay, here's our upcoming Mythical Beast posts schedule for May 2020!

Monday, May 4rd: Shape Shifters
Monday, May 11th:  Mannegishi/Dover Demon
Monday, May 18th:  Creatures of the Middle East
Monday, May 25th:  The Grim Reaper



Sunday, May 31st:  The Superman Curse: Myth or Reality?

I promise I'll come at you guys with some more upbeat topics for June and July--especially July.  I wasn't sure if I was going to do Christmas in July again, but why not?  I enjoy it; and I think you guys do too--plus, with 2020 going the way it has so far, I think we could use something to make things a little more jovial, don't you?

Okay, that's it for now.  I'm not going to post anything else on the blog until May 3rd, but until then, be sure to check our Facebook group and other social media pages for other posts.

Until May 3rd,
Here's to wishing you guys a happy, safe, and healthy remainder of your April.

This is your host J,
signing off...



Comments