Christmas in July 2020

Happy Monday, Missians!

I know I was supposed to get this out to you guys yesterday, but the world is upside down--so what can I say?

It's awesome to be back here with you guys.  I've missed you a lot.  As you all know, these have been crazy times we're living in--so crazy in fact, I needed to take a break for the month of June and get my head together; but despite all the craziness, I'm still doing okay, and hope you guys are as well.  As promised, I've made a decision regarding Missy Show's July blog schedule.

I've decided that I will do Christmas in July; but I'm not going to be overly ambitious this time.  Because my energy is still kinda funky, I don't want to over commit; one year I posted everyday in the month of July, (I can tell you that I'm definitely not up for that this time).  But what I AM up for is posting two blog entries a week, and will be featuring two cute fur-babies each Saturday and Tuesday.  Since this is a pet and animal blog, I thought I'd get back to basics and keep things simple.

I won't be posting a schedule ahead of time for which particular animals will be featured on each day.  Just check back here on July 4th for your first featured animal, and then again every Saturday and Tuesday during the month of July.  August happenings to be announced later...

Okay, that's it for now.  I'm keeping this one short and sweet.  I'll see you all back here on July 4th for your first featured animal.  Remember to keep your pets safe this holiday season by not exposing them to fireworks and harmful human "cook out food."  To read more about Fourth of July safety tips for you furry family member, check out one of our past blog posts:

https://shesatortie.blogspot.com/2019/07/pets-dont-like-poppin-4th-of-july-pet.html

That's it for now,
I'll see you guys back here on the Fourth of July!

Until next time,
This is your host J,
signing off...



Comments