New Month: Let's Breathe

Happy Mondo Missy Monday, Missians!

And Happy June!

Okay, let's get the obvious out of the way...

I didn't do the last May Mythical Beast post on May 31st as scheduled.  It was supposed to be about the Grim Reaper, but considering all the serious issues that have erupted here in the United States with all the protests and brutality issues, I decided I didn't really want to focus on death.  I'll likely save that topic to use for one of our October Pet Spooktacular posts.

So, what do I have coming up for June?

To be honest, at the moment, absolutely nothing.

With everything going on, May left me kind of drained and in need of a cyber-break.  So, I'm thinking I'm gonna use June to just chill out for a minute and hop back on before the month is over to let you guys know what's coming up for July.  I've yet to decide if I'm going to do Christmas in July, for sure, but considering how awful things have been between dealing with Covid-19, the economy, and racial injustice, I think we could use something light and upbeat in July.

So, there's a good chance that I will carry on with Christmas in July.  I'll let you guys know for sure on Sunday, June 28th.  I won't promise that I'll be posting on our Facebook and Twitter pages this month; but I won't say that I won't either.  I'll play that by ear.  Just know as always, I appreciate all your support and thank you for sticking with me and D throughout the years.  It's been our pleasure to bring you all the latest in fun and informative pet and animal topics.

If you don't hear from me on social media for the rest of the month, just know that I needed the break and I'll be back to check in with you all on June 28th.

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off...



Comments