What of October?

 Happy Monday Night, Missians!

I pray all of you have been doing well since our last meeting here in July.  A lot has transpired in my life since then, (and not all of it was good--but thankfully, I'm still here with you guys).  As promised, here I am with a post regarding this year's October Pet Spooktacular schedule, (even though I'm a day or two late getting this out--big surprise)!

I can say this:  I know one topic that I definitely want to cover is that of Two Toed Tom: The Demon Alligator.

As for the rest of my posts and episodes, I'm going to do something the same--yet, a little different, this year.  I'll be reading scary, (allegedly), real-life animal related, paranormal experiences, and doing commentary on them.  As a special guest, I'm going to have my niece Jordyn on most the episodes with me and we'll be giving our take on whether we believe the stories to be true, and if so, what we think might really be going on.  We're going to attempt to get Ms. Evelyn the Cat Whisperer back on, (but we'll have to see if she'll be free).

It was my intent to have an exact schedule ready for you guys, but I'm thinking I won't have that ready now until later in the week.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to do a show every Saturday in October (we have 5), or just four of them.  If I have four instead of five, I either won't do one on the first Saturday, or I won't do one on Halloween, (the fifth Saturday).  I also have to figure out what platform we'll be using for sure.  I know it won't be Blog Talk Radio.  I may go back to YouTube, but I'm thinking of trying something new.  More info to come. 

Potential Left Field Surprise:  We might even do something on video so you guys can see us!

Okay, so here's the deal...

I'm thinking that I'm going to put out an unofficial schedule on this Thursday, October 1st.  I may not have exact titles, but I'll definitely know how many Pet Spooktacular blog posts and episodes we'll be doing, what times, and what platform.

So, I'll see you guys back here on Fursday for more details!

Until then,

This is your host J,

signing off... 




Comments