October Pet Spooktacular 2020

Happy Fursday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another edition of Missy's Blog, the official blog of The Missy Show.  We're still your premiere source for fun and informative pet topics.  I hope today finds all of you well.  I was thrilled to wake up to cooler weather yesterday and today.  And to add a cherry on top, today is October 1st!  Yay!




As promised Monday, here is your updated post with plans for October Pet Spooktacular for the blog and our show:

There will be a blog post this Saturday, October 3rd, but no actual Missy Show Pet Spooktacular episode.

I'll be doing two Pet Spooktacular blog posts per week, (Monday and Friday).  All of this year's posts will consist of animal themed paranormal stories.  On the Monday posts, I'll be posting a true paranormal animal story for you guys to read and adding my two cents.  On Fridays, I'll also be posting a true paranormal animal story, but instead of giving a commentary on the blog, I'll give a live commentary on the show the following day with my niece.  As time permits, we'll read one or two other stories to create more of a spooktacular fright-fest for you guys!

Each of the Missy Show, October Pet Spooktacular episodes will still air on Saturdays at 5pm Central (with the exception of the Halloween episode--that time will be announced closer to that date).  As far as the format, I'm currently thinking that I'll record the episodes on Spreaker, but they could still possibly be featured on YouTube.  I'm still working out the kinks on that.  I'll have a definitive answer for you on that, before our first Pet Spooktacular podcast airs on October 10th.

The first blog post scheduled for this Saturday, will be entitled: "That's Not My Dog."  This will be the only post on a Saturday.  The only other exception to the Monday/Friday posts, will be the one about Two-Toed Tom, the Demon alligator.  That one will be posted on the Sunday before Halloween.  Because there are a lot of really good stories on the site that we'll be choosing from, I'm still in the process of picking which ones I want us to use for the blog and shows, (but I should have all those picked by this weekend.




So here are our dates for our October posts and episodes:

Blog Posts:
Saturday, October 3rd
Monday, October 5th
Friday, October 9th
Monday, October 12th
Friday, October 16th
Monday, October 19th
Friday, October 23rd
Sunday, October 25th
Monday, October 26th
Friday, October 30th

Missy Show episodes:
Saturday, October 10th @ 5pm Central
Saturday, October 17th @ 5pm Central
Saturday, October 24th @ 5pm Central
Saturday, October 31st:  Time to be announced...

That's it for now!
I'll see you guys back here on Saturday for our first Pet Spooktacular blog post...

Until then,

This is your host J, 
signing off...


Comments