Pet Spooktacular Delay

Happy Mondo Missy Monday, Missians!

I hope all of you had an awesome day!  Okay, before I go any further, let me address the pink elephant in the room:  I didn't do a Pet Spooktacular blog post Friday, (and there wasn't one today), nor did I do an episode this past Saturday.  

Saturday was my little nephew's first birthday.  Once I found out I would be keeping him for the weekend, I got so excited, I totally forgot about the fact that I had a blog post to put out on Friday and a show to do the following day.  So, I want to apologize to all of you for that.  But I know if you see his little face, you'll understand.  Here's his little face:



How could anyone stay focused on anything other than that precious face?

Okay, let me stop drooling now...

So, you guys wanna know what's the plan regarding the skipped episode, right?

We're going to double up.  My niece, Bit and I will be doing an episode Friday night at 8pm and our regular Saturday episode at 5pm Central. I'll be posting two scary animal stories in Friday's blog post and we'll do an episode about both of them on this coming Saturday, October 24th. 

That's it for now, and once again, sorry for letting you guys in on the 411.  I'll see you all back here on Friday for our October Pet Spooktacular post.  If there are any changes, I'll be sure to let you guys know this time!

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off...

Comments