Hurricane Zeta and No Pet Spooktacular

Happy Friday!

Thanks for checking out another edition of Missy's Blog, the official blog of The Missy Show.  I hope you guys are having an awesome day so far.  Okay, let me address what happened last Friday, (or better yet, what didn't happen).  I don't know if most of you were keeping up with the storm that hit Louisiana last week. Well, even though that storm affected Louisiana and Mississippi the worst, my state (Alabama) was still on the "bad side" of it.  So, we had some pretty bad winds ourselves, which ended up knocking out our power on last Wednesday night; and we didn't get power again until late on Friday night.  So, needless to say, my niece Bit and I weren't able to do our scheduled show.

On Halloween itself, we never intended to have a show because we were going to be doing things with my little nephews, (which was why we were doing it the Friday night).  All I can say is, this year's Pet Spooktacular was not at all what I wanted it to be, but then again, 2020 hasn't exactly been the easiest year, anyway.  So, what now?




As far as Pet Spooktacular, the few shows and posts we did manage to get done, is all there is for this year.  We'll have to just come back stronger and better in 2021.  I'm thinking for November and December, I'll be taking it easy, because mentally I'm burned out, so I won't be doing any shows, (unless I decide to do a surprise, pop-up holiday show or two; and as far as blog posts, they will likely be a greatest hits of some of our popular holiday posts that I will just re-run).

I do apologize that I wasn't able to keep things going in the spirit that we normally do, this year; we faced some painful losses, that were hard to work through--though we've done our best.

I'll be popping back in on our social media pages, the Missy Show website, and on here, from time to time, but based on how things have been going, I'm not going to say definite dates for when things will get posted. 

This year has proven to be a roller coaster on my scheduling, so for now, I'll just tell you guys to occasionally check our Facebook and Twitter pages and also here on the blog.  I'll definitely come back on and let y'all know the plan for next year at some point next month.

I'll be around.  And always know you can reach me on Facebook at facebook.com/missy.show44 or on Twitter at twitter.com/missyshow.  You can visit our website at www.themissyshow.weebly.com

That's it for now, Missians!
Mad love for you all, and once again, thank you for all your support over the years! 

PS:  Have a wonderful and blessed holiday season as well!

Until next time,

This is your host J,
signing off...








  

Comments