2021 Monsters of March

 Happy Monday, Missians!

It's that time of year of again...  

It seems like it's been a lifetime ago since March 2020, when we did our last Monsters of March posts.  Of course, it probably seems that way because last March was when things sort of fell into chaos with the virus mayhem and shutdowns.  I think for most of us last March and April were probably a blur.  Hopefully, this year holds better times for all of us.  

As I said in my last post, I'll be posting on our Missy Show Blog, roughly every other month.  So, we'll kick off with posts every remaining Monday in the month of March for Monsters of March.  In April, I'll just put out the pet and animal holiday post, (and possibly an Easter post).  In May, we'll have May Mythical Beasts every Monday of the month, and June will follow April's formula; then in July we'll have our normal Christmas in July posts.  August and September will be the same as April and June.  Then in October, we'll have Pet Spooktacular (blog posts and shows).

As of now, I'm not totally sure about November and December. I would actually like to have more posts going in both of those months to end the year strong, (especially if a decision is made not to continue The Missy Show beyond 2021).  I'll have an announcement concerning those months in September.

As far the months where not much is scheduled to be posted, there may be bonus or surprise posts as time permits.  If I post extra content, I'll let you guys  know about those posts through our Facebook and Twitter pages, (and on the website).

Okay, now for our Monsters of March post schedule:

Monday, March 8th, The Tommy Knockers

Monday, March 15th:  The Hodag

Monday, March 22nd:  The Three-Legged Lady of Nash Road

Monday, March 29th:  The Bunny Man


Okay, that's it for now, Missians!  I'll see you guys back here next Monday for our first Monster of March for 2021!

Until then,

This is your host, J, signing off...




Comments