Christmas in July 2021

 Happy Hump Day, animal lovers!

Welcome back to another edition of Missy's Blog, the official blog for The Missy Show!  We're still you're premiere source for fun and informative pet topics.  I'm your host, J. I've missed you guys!  I hope you all have been having an awesome summer so far.  I know I'm late in getting this post out to you all.  I was supposed to be here on June 26th, but unfortunately I had a death in the family and was at a funeral on that day.

But better late than never, right?  So....for the event you've all been waiting for: the announcement of our upcoming Christmas in July schedule!

Okay--unlike past years, I won't be having a post for every day in the month of July.  This year's Christmas in July will feature a post for every weekend in July! So every Saturday and Sunday, you'll get a new Christmas in July blog entry!

This year's theme will feature various animals/pets, and their ideal Christmas gifts, from their point of view.  I was going to tell y'all ahead of time which animals would be featured on each day, but to stay in the true spirit of Christmas, I've decided to let them all be a surprise, except this Saturday's animal: The Shiba Inu.  

Because I've gotten off into some crypto currency investing, I decided to honor the mascot of two of the more popular meme crypto investments, the cute and cuddly Shiba Inu dog.  So, this Saturday, July 3rd, be sure to check back in to find out more about Shiba Inus.  And even though Sunday is the 4th, we'll still have an animal for that day, as well.

Tomorrow, I'll be posting all the July pet and animal holidays, and on Friday, I'll do a reposting of one of my past 4th of July pet safety tips posts.  So our Christmas in July posts will be:

Saturday, July 3rd and Sunday, July 4th

Saturday, July 10th and Sunday, July 11th

Saturday, July 17th and Sunday, July 18th

Saturday, July 25th and Sunday, July 26th

Saturday, July 31st


That's it for now, Missians!  I'll see you back here tomorrow for all your July pet and animal holidays.

Until tomorrow, 

This is your host J,

signing off...






Comments