Caring For Older Pets

Okay.  This is my second post for the day.  I hope you enjoyed the one I did a few hours ago about Max.  Hopefully I'll be getting some more pictures of him to post soon.  Once again, I want to thank everyone who's been listening to the show.  You guys are awesome!  I hope that you all are getting some useful information to help you become better pet owners (even though I'm sure you're already awesome pet parents). 

If any of you missed the show today, be sure to have a listen in our archives at blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie.  You can also check out some useful links on our Facebook page at: facebook.com/missy.show44.  We'd love to hear your comments (and for you to friend us).  I also want to give a special thank you to D, for sharing her story of caring for Boomer after his cancer diagnosis and other age related health issues.  We all loved Boomey and still miss him.  I dedicated a blog post to him a week or so ago titled, "To All the Dogs I've Loved Before".  If you missed it, click here:  http://shesatortie.blogspot.com/2014/07/to-all-dogs-ive-loved-before.html 

Also, for those of you who enjoyed our guest host Ms. Evelyn (The Cat Whisperer), you are in for a treat if you listen to today's show.  She called in to share her experiences and special challenges with Bopper, her 20 year old Tabby cat.  Thanks for your support, Ms. Evelyn!

I believe that's all for this post.  I must finish keeping up our Facebook and Twitter pages!
Everyone have a great weekend! 
PS:  I know it's still July, but I got tired of the red and blue text :)

Comments