Hump Day

Happy Humpday, Missians!  Missy and I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Wednesday!  May your work day be easy-breezy and super duper quick!  We're still working on our topic for our 25th episode.  I'm thinking that one will be a 45 minute episode instead of our typical 30 minutes.  Should we do a combination of past topics?  Another "anything goes" type format?  Another intro to The Missy Show (since my premiere show was just a test and D wasn't able to co-host with me)?  Guess we'll just wait and see.  I have faith that we will become inspired soon and have a good show for all of you.  Maybe I'll have a part two for this post later in the day.  It's still fairly early and I have a full work day ahead of me (so the inspiration isn't very forthcoming right now).  Until then, let's get over the hump! 
   

Comments