Twenty-five, baby!

Happy Labor Day weekend, people!

Well we did it.  We broadcasted our 25th episode of The Missy Show!  This episode was so much fun.  D and I got to ask each other some hilarious questions about the show, individual episodes, and about each other.  We didn't have any listeners call in to this one, but if you have a question for us, you can still post it on our Facebook or Twitter pages.

Here are some of the highlights:
We had some slamming new intro music.  Missy's nicknames and three ugly middle names were revealed.  D and I discussed what three items we would take if we had to be on a deserted island for a month (interesting answers).  I talked about what episodes' ratings were the most disappointing to me and how I came to be Missy's mom.  D revealed what she likes to do for fun outside the show.  I talked about the show I did a bad rap about Lassie on (some of you may know); and what motivated me to start The Missy Show.  There's plenty more--but you'll have to listen! 

So if you missed the fun, check it out in the archives:
www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

And remember it's not too late to ask a question:
facebook.com/missy.show44
twitter.com/missyshow

Enjoy the rest of your weekend--
From J, D, and Missy.


Comments