Whiskery Wednesday Again

Good morning, Missians!

Here we are at another Wednesday.  We've made it to mid-week.  Now we just gotta keep up the tempo until the weekend arrives.  One of the things I've been doing that has been helping me remain upbeat, is thinking about October.

October has been my favorite month since I've been an adult (as a kid, December was all that mattered).  I guess I like it so much because it's sort of the kick off to the holiday season (and also because that's when we can at least get a glimmer of hope for some cooler weather, here).  I enjoy decorating the house and looking at all the seasonal items and costumes in the stores. 

October is also Missy and Bobbie's birthday month.  Missy will be 6 years old.  Bobbie, (my mom's tabby cat), will officially be twenty.  Bobbie is actually already 20 years old because she was about a month or two old when my mom found her.  Neither Bobbie or Missy were actually born in October, but that is the month they were found, (so that's when we celebrate their birthdays).  Missy was actually born sometime in late September.  My niece found her in early October and she was only two and half to three weeks old.  I'll have to find my pics of Missy when she was a baby. Her face stripe was very distinctive.

I'm already thinking about what I would like to get Missy and Bobbie for their birthdays.  Maybe another laser for Missy and a big, comfy cat bed for Bobbie, (though she prefers to lie on shoes).  Then we'll have Oreo's birthday in December, I believe.  Bunch of kitty birthdays.  Yay! 

As summer is steadily winding down, we get ready for another phase of plans and events to look forward to.  I already have October figured out (for the show).  Just gotta back-track and get September together.  Not much time.  But Team Missy is on it!

Until next time, Missy wishes you a whiskery Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Comments