I think I'm Creeped Out

Happy Caturday, Missians--and furry best wishes to all our other pet friends!

I really enjoyed today's show, "Creepy Animal Stories".  But I must admit when we went off the air, I found myself feeling a bit creeped out.  Both D and I said during the show, that we might have to find a good comedy to watch to take our minds off the subject matter of today's topic.  Any good suggestions?  We want to give a special thanks to Ms. Evelyn, "The Cat Whisperer" for doing a super good job of scaring the crap out of us!  Now I'm afraid I'm going to see a black cat apparition at the foot of my bed, (hope my hubby sits up later than usual).  If you want to hear Ms. Evelyn recount her ghostly cat story, be sure to listen in the archives:

blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

All this talk about hell hounds, Route 666, gnomes, (yeah, we briefly went there), humanoid cat creatures, and giant human-sized birds, has me thinking I might sit up and watch SNL tonight or something.  But don't worry, I'm not too creeped out to come back next week with another Pet Spooktacular episode--after all, I can't disappoint my audience.  Be sure to join us next week as we discuss Cryptids (you know, the creatures that have been sighted by some, but have never been captured or proven to exist--El Chupacabra, The Jersey Devil, The Mothman--to name a few).

On a less scary note, I'm working on getting "The Missy Show" a YouTube channel.  It's not going well so far; but I'm determined to make it work.  I'm trying to upload the "Pets and the Paranormal" episode from April as a test.  I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Well, Missians, enjoy the rest of your weekends!  And wish that D and I are able to sleep well.

Until next time,
This is your host J signing off..................................................

Comments