A Saturday with Dogs

Happy Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday, Missians!

Don't let tonight's post title deceive you.  I haven't cracked up.  I'm not confused on whether it's Wednesday or Saturday.  Tonight's title refers to our upcoming Saturday, Missy Show episode, entitled, "Responsible Dog Ownership."  I thought it only appropriate to dedicate a show to this topic, since September is Responsible Dog Ownership month.  We'll still air on Google Hangouts, Saturday at 5pm Central.  I don't officially have this one scheduled, right now, but I'll have it done, well before show time.

I'll be getting a list of the upcoming October, Pet and Animal holidays out for you guys by Sunday; we'll also be updating the Missy Show webpage.  Also don't forget our first Featured Creature post will be next, Friday, October 6th.  I'll be posting more pictures of Kitty-Man in October as I get a chance, (sometimes he doesn't keep still for very long).  He's our Halloween mascot. LOL.

I guess that's it for now.  I'll keep this one short and sweet.  I may post here again, on Friday, (maybe a Pet Trivia post), but if I don't, I'll see you all on Saturday at showtime, and on Sunday for our October Holiday post.

Until then,

This is your host J,

signing off...



China says, don't miss Saturday's show about responsible dog ownership!

Comments