Featured Creatures: Insectoids

Happy Friday, Missians!

It's time for another Featured Creature post; but before we get into that, I just want to remind everyone that we have another Friday, Pet Spooktacular episode coming up tonight.  This will be our "Return of the Spidergoats," episode that was originally scheduled for October 7th, but had to be cancelled due to Hurricane Nate.  We go live on Google Hangouts tonight at 8pm Central.  We also have another episode tomorrow on Google Hangouts at our normal time of 5pm Central, entitled, "The Creatures that Don't Exist:  Creepy Cryptids Return."  Be sure to join us for both!  Or if you can't, both episodes will be available on our YouTube channel once they're over...

Now onto today's Featured Creatures:  The Insectoids.  Okay...so just who or what, are the Insectoids?  Well they're sort of like the name might imply.  They're insect-like creatures.  Like, human-sized, bi-pedal, insect-like creatures.  Let's just say, they ain't your common household bug.  Some people have allegedly seen giant, preying mantises.  Some Insectoid sightings involve the creatures materializing, and sometimes being able to communicate with their human victims telepathically.  The humans are usually, and understandably, filled with a sense of dread and horror at seeing a 6-7 foot tall insect standing on two legs, but at some point in the interaction, the creatures de-materialize just as quickly as they'd appeared, only moments earlier. 

It's been rumored that Insectoids, much like their Reptile counterparts, the Reptilians, are either some type of alien beings, not of this planet; or they are terrestrial, but live deep underground.  Some people have even reported being abducted by them and experimented on by them, much in the same way "the greys" allegedly behave.  Here is a description of a Preying Mantis Insectoid, (the most common type), and an excerpt from someone's alleged Insectoid encounter in his bedroom, (information courtesy of Hybrids Rising):

As Carpenter and others were learning about the Mantis beings, a Researcher-Experiencer published an excellent description of their appearance: “These Beings have long, narrow faces, with long, narrow, large eyes, sharply slanted upward and outward in an almost narrow-V position, giving an almost insect-like appearance. This comparison is heightened by the Praying-Mantis types’ extremely thin, long torsos, long, extremely thin arms which are usually crooked into a sharp bend at the mid-joint, with the hand and fingers sloping almost vertically downward from the wrist, and legs also bent at an almost right-angle at the mid-joint, creating a crouched pose. The overall effect is the characteristic ‘Praying Mantis’ look. It should be noted that experiencers feel that this type is no insect, but rather an intelligent, gentle spirited… and jerky moving, human-like life form. There are both males and females.”


“I woke up at about 2:30 in the morning to find a tall praying mantis looking being and a cloaked being by the side of my bed. I thought to myself ‘What crazy dream is this?’ The cloaked being looked at me from beneath its hood, revealing its black skin, which appeared leathery and reflecting light much like a beetles skin. I shut my eyes, thinking this must be a realistic dream! But when I re-opened my eyes, the figures were unfortunately still there.”

“The cloaked figure looked up to the tall praying mantis type, as if it was confused as to what actions it should take next. The praying mantis turned its head towards the hooded one and made a series of high-pitched clicking sounds. I sensed this was the one in command, possibly the other was some kind of security guard. It’s at this point I realized, I’m definitely not dreaming, I can hear them…”

“All I recall was that it was tall. At least 7 foot, it had to bend its neck because of the height of the ceiling. Its head was pointed with large eyes. Its for-arms were extremely long and moved in a jerky fashion. The cloaked figure was closer, crouching by my bed, so I couldn’t tell how tall it was, but I could clearly see that it was wearing some kind of overlapping ridged amour? Including a metallic looking breastplate that had a series of circles on it. Its head was dome-like with emotionless facial features. Its eyes were large and surrounded again by detailed ridges. It acted in a way that reminded me of a robot or insect.”

“…At this point, the mantis bent its upper body, over my bed and directly above me. In its hand it was holding a long metal object that looked like a needle. A green light shot directly from the needle and into my right eye. Maybe it’s a laser, I am not sure, but I do know it felt very painful. I could see all the veins from my eye, the same effect you get when an Optician checks your eyes. I screamed but no noise came out. I then felt something stick into my skull! I’m not sure what because by that time I had my eyes closed. I pretended to sleep and went into deep panic! My mind was racing at a million miles per hour. I heard a great whooshing sound and when I next reopened my eyes thankfully they had gone.”


Check out the other Insectoid encounters, (some more positive), and information, on the link below:
http://hybridsrising.com/Hybrid-Project/Hybrids-Rising-Mantis-Insectoids-HP.html

So what do you believe?  Could such creatures exist?  I certainly hope not.  You be the judge.

Until tonight,

This is your host J,
signing off...

Could you imagine this guy 7 feet tall?

Comments