Missy Show in June

Happy Tuesday, Missians!  ☺

And Happy June!!!

This will be a short and quick post.  Just wanted to let you guys know what's coming up on The Missy Show blog and Google Hangout episodes, for the month of June.  Because Christmas in July will be so busy, I'm going to keep June's schedule really simple, (so as not to overwhelm you all or myself).  So, there will only be four blog posts, that will come out each Wednesday, (with the exception of a bonus post at the end of the month).  We're also going to have two Missy Show episodes that will air on our YouTube Channel, but they'll be in a shorter format.  For the months of June and July, I call our Missy Show episodes, "Jumping Jack Facts."  They should be no more than 10 minutes each.

For June, the blog posts will also be in a shorter, list format.  I haven't decided if I want the Christmas in July posts to be this way as well.  Some of them may.  Stay tuned.  Also, I'm still working on my Christmas in July schedule.  I already know what days my regular blog posts will be featured; I just have to get my C.I.J. material organized.  Those won't be announced until June 30th, and the first C.I.J. post will be the following Monday, July 2nd.

Okay, here's what's up for June:


Wednesday, June 6th:
Creatures of the Night:  Nocturnal Animals

Wednesday, June 13th:
What in the Heck is Feline Herpes?

Wednesday, June 20th:
Rodents:  The Roles They Play

Wednesday, June 27th:
Creatures of the Dust:  Scorpions

Saturday, June 30th:
Christmas in July Announcements

Missy Show Jumping Jack Facts Episodes:


Saturday, July 16th, 5pm Central:
Beating the Heat:  Keeping Your Pets Cool This Summer

Saturday, July 23rd, 5pm Central:
Grilling Precautions With Pets

Okay, that's it for now!
See you guys back here tomorrow for some Creatures of the Night!

Until then,

This is your host, J...
signing off...

Are you ready?

Comments