Bad Bird Art At Its Best

Happy Mondo Missy Monday!

As you should already remember from last attempt at drawing a bird, my sketching skills really suck; if you need to be reminded, check out the picture below:



Nonetheless, since it's Draw a Picture of a Bird Day, I'm going to give it another shot.  After all, my mama didn't raise no quitter, (although when you review my latest pic, you might wish she had).

Since reviewing the above pic from 2017, let's see if you guys think I did any better.  

Here's my latest creation:




I wanted him to look more majestic this time--as though he's flying away to greatness.  I personally think he's more grand, (and yes, it's a "he"); his name is Phoenix, in case you were curious. My bird from 2017 had a more depressed pigeon vibe going on.  He was a little more anxious, trying to find his place in the world--feet firmly on the ground, afraid to take flight.  Arnold, (my bird from 2017), had a majesty of his own, though it radiated in a much more subtle way.  But despite his subtle-ness, he still managed to attract a real-life bird friend into my world.  Read about my temporary cardinal friend here:

https://shesatortie.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-cardinal-friday-bird-trivia.html 

So, what do you think?  Did I do a better job this time?  Don't worry; you won't hurt my feelings.  Why not let your creative juices flow, and draw your own bird picture?   Don't let my skills intimidate you. After all, I didn't set the bar too high!

Until next time,

This is your host J,
signing off




Comments